Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Desperate Schmesperate

How can anyone care about boring old Desperate Housewives when tonight is the season finale of Veronica Mars!!

Seriously people, have any of you actually been surprised by any of the "revelations" on DH? Every time they announce one of their big secrets I get all confused - not because of the tight plot twists and turns, but because I figured out the secret so long ago that I assumed it had already been revealed.

But back to Veronica Mars. Who killed Lilly? I think it was Logan's dad. And Logan doesn't know. I also think that Lilly & Logan's dad were having an affair. And that Logan's missing mother will either reappear or the search for her will be season two's big mystery.

Because Duncan didn't kill Lilly. Even though he and his parents all think he did.

And Weevil totally knows more than he's telling. Oh my God - Internets, I can't wait for the show tonight!!

And that's the end of the hastily written, completely unedited post for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home