Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

My Valentine's gift to you is my response to yet another of those maddening quizzes. Note that I will not be passing it along to any of you. You may thank me now.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
12.97 GB Not nearly enough.

What is the last CD you bought?
Don’t Try This at Home – Billy Bragg

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
More Than This – Roxy Music

Write down five songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you.
How about the top ten “Most Played” from my itunes? Will that balance out the lack of soul baring I’m willing to do this Valentine’s Day?

1. September Gurls – Big Star
2. We Used to be Friends – The Dandy Warhols
3. You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me – The Miracles
4. You’re My Best Friend – Queen
5. The House of Blue Lights – Ella Mae Morse
6. How it Should Be – Ben Kweller
7. Brandy – Looking Glass
8. Boys Keep Swinging – David Bowie
9. Love You Madly – Cake
10. Is She Really Going Out with Him – Joe Jackson

Yeah – I’m a little surprised by the list too.

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all. Go enjoy the fine lovey dovey programming from now until midnight on The Current.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home