Monday, September 20, 2004

Some Current News

1) There were two large spiders on the ceiling over my shower last night. I did not see them until I was already completely committed (i.e. shampoo in hand). Unfortunately, they were hanging out directly above the shower head. I am tolerant of the spiders, for they eat the other more onerous bugs. There are, however, a few ground rules to our relationship; me and the spideys. They are not allowed in the shower. Nor are they allowed on the bottom half of the wall, the kitchen, or anywhere near me while I am reclining on the furniture. Should any of these boundaries be breached, it's curtains for spidey. Alas, by the end of my shower, only one spider remained. Number two was last seen safely lounging on the ceiling near the bathroom window. Smart move my friend, smart move.

2) I ran into my ex-bf tonight. While I can finally say that I'm no longer attracted to him even an eensy bit, I was still glad I happened to be wearing some super-sexy lipstick and a heaping serving of fabulous oh-so-long-lashifying mascara.

3) How happy are you that Arrested Development won all those Emmys last night? I am in deep celebrity love with Will Arnet and Jason Bateman. And I have a total girl crush on Portia de Rossi, who bore a striking resemblence to Drea de Matteo last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home